Self-defense is about protecting yourself from someone who wants to hurt you. Self-defense is NOT a martial art. It’s about survival techniques. As is obvious in the daily news, there is a great need for all of us in the community to learn the skills necessary to ward off potential attackers.
A Free Self Defense Course shows you how to be more assertive and confident, while increasing your level of personal development and health awareness. For these and many more reasons, seek out a free Self Defense Course and move on to a safer world.
What are the Self Defense Courses ?
The Free Self Defense Courses are designed for the average person. Most Courses cover awareness of personal safety in your daily life, as well as focusing on easy-to-remember and effective physical self-defense techniques, including static knife attacks.
A Free Self Defense Course is an excellent training that focuses on awareness, avoidance, verbal dissemination and training in highly effective self-defense techniques. A Free Self Defense Course teaches you how to avoid potentially dangerous situations and how to deal with them if you are attacked.
Program, Subjects and Content of the Self Defense Course
- The program content of the Self Defense course generally covers the following topics:
- Defensive techniques such as blocking, escapes, and weapons with firearm edges and defenses.
- Offensive techniques such as strikes, as well as pressure points, strangulations and blockades.
- Survival on land and fighting techniques.
- Safety devices.
- How everyday objects in your home and car can be used as effective weapons.
- How to recognize threats, understand criminal intent and force levels.
- How to develop assertiveness, through verbalization and developing your commanding presence.
- How bad guys attack their victims and what is always on their side.
- The different types of bad guys and how best to deal with each type.
- How NOT to be an easy target and how to avoid conflict in the first place.
- How to control fear and panic. Learn the difference between trust and ego.
- How to read the body language of a potential abuser.
- Learn where your hands should be when confronted and the most effective body postures and positions.
Countries and Cities Where You Could Study the Self Defense Course for Free Getting a Scholarship
- United States
- United Kingdom
Institutes, Centers and Universities Where the Course of Personal Defense is Possibly Dictated Free, through Scholarships
Free self-defense course
- C.O.B.R.A Self-defense systems
- Florida, United States.
Self defense courses
- Top-level self-defense
- England, United Kingdom.
- Australian Defense Arts (ADA)
- Victoria, Australia.
Self Defense Classes
- Krav Maga Toronto
- Ontario, Canada.
Modern Self-Defense Courses
- Urban Sports GmbH
- Berlin, Germany.
Martial Arts and Self Defense Classes
- SH Barcelona
- Barcelona, Spain.
Course to Learn Self Defense
- Krav Maga Paris Centre
- Paris, France.
Self Defense Course Reference Prices
The reference prices of the Personal Defense Courses range from $15 to $600, approximately.
Click for Other Studies at Different Academic Levels
Other Topics of Interest in ALPHAPEDIA