If you are a highly motivated person, Piercing may be the right career for you. A new trend that you may not be aware of is that many people in these professions are finding body piercing to be a compatible money addition to their current business plan.
Piercing is big, everyone wants to be a Piercing Expert. But most people don’t know where to start, or are afraid of making mistakes.
Those are two very valid concerns. However, we can help you overcome your frustration of knowing where to start and your fear of making mistakes. Obviously, you want to avoid hurting anyone with your body piercing efforts.
To start your body piercing career, you need solid information about body piercing and you can do this with a Free Piercing Course.
What are the Piercing Courses ?
Body piercing is a unique art because you have two important things to master. One is to know the human body, how to place and mark a piercing and then achieve the physical ability to complete the piercing and successfully insert the jewelry.
Knowing what to look for when piercing a real person is very important information. You should know what to look for, why, and how to proceed after you have observed the potential piercing area.
A Piercing Course is a training where you can learn the practical details of body piercing. These courses are highly informative and detailed on body piercing and demonstrate proper body piercing procedures from start to finish.
Students enrolled in this course will be prepared to perform safe and clean body piercing as a form of artistic expression. Graduates will have performed a variety of procedures by the end of the class.
Piercing Course Program, Subjects and Content
The program content of the Piercing course generally covers the following topics:
- The power of the probing question.
- Cross contamination.
- Frequently asked questions about piercing and how to answer them.
- Licensing and certification issues.
- Specific details of each piercing, tips, caliber and size of the jewelry.
- Successful stretching discussed.
- Migration and rejection problem.
- Bloodborne pathogens and PCR certification.
- Problem and emergency management in the piercing room.
- Aseptic technique.
- Operational technique after care.
- General piercing of the navel, eyebrows, lips, tongue and ear
- Exotic piercing, male and female genitals, nipple.
Countries and Cities Where You Could Study the Piercing Course for Free Getting a Scholarship
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
Institutes, Centers and Universities Where the Piercing Course is Possibly Taught Free, through Scholarships
Body Art Course (Piercing) BMS
- Piercing certificates
- Florida, United States.
Theoretical and practical training for professional and ethical body piercing
- The British school of body piercing
- Essex, UK.
- Piercing works
- Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Tattoo and Piercing School of Canada
- Ontario, Canada.
Short course in upper body piercing
- Australian Institute of Body Art
- Athol Park, Australia.
- European School of Tattoo and Piercing – EETP
- Barcelona, Spain.
- Skinart Tattoo Training Academy
- KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Piercing Course Reference Prices
The prices of the Piercing Courses are varied. The prices of these courses are between 90$ and 3.500$. The cost of these courses will vary according to the country where the course is taught, the institution or university that teaches the course, the modality, the duration of the course and the materials provided during the course, among other factors.
Click for Other Studies at Different Academic Levels
Other Topics of Interest in ALPHAPEDIA
Image of Free Course